Calculating overtime is an essential task when determining compensation for employees. Overtime must be paid by law to certain employees who work more than eight hour in a day. Overtime pay usually only applies to non-exempt workers, that is, workers who are not exempt from regulations. SmartHCM offer automatic overtime calculation and with approval of supervisors / manager.
• Fixed Rate, User defined Overtimes rates, Special Overtime Scales Table.
• Advance Overtime (prior to start of work shift)
• Post Overtime (after the end of the work Shift).
• Actual overtime hour’s validation against approved overtime with lower value.
• Setup of minimum hour’s overtime and succeeding minutes thereafter.
• Generates Approved Overtime Sheet of employee per cost-center.